Complaints Policy and Procedure
In Opera Group is committed to providing excellent Customer Service. Whilst every effort is taken to provide excellent customer service, sometimes mistakes are made. If you have an issue with your experience, we need you to tell us about it. This will in turn help us improve our standards. Our complaints procedure has been set up for people who feel dissatisfied with the service & experience they have received. It is also an assurance that we have a consistent approach to following up and responding to the complaints with a view to continuously improve our performance.
In Opera Group have a simple four step approach for ease of handling complaints. This policy will be reviewed annually by the directors to ensure that whatever improvements to our service can be made, they are identified and more importantly acted upon. The objective is to ensure complaints are dealt with promptly, efficiently, courteously and systematically. Customers are kept informed of the progress and resolution of their complaint.
How can complaints be made?
- In writing, by filling out the Complaints Form below
- In person/ by appointment
- By telephone
- By email (email@example.com)
All initial complaints are entered onto a live ‘real time’ Complaints Log on Google Docs available for all staff members & management team to view and monitor. This enables us to deal with the complaint very efficiently and making sure it gets dealt with by the right department.
What will happen next?
- Your initial complaint will be taken down in detail by one of our colleagues who will enter it onto the complaints log. This is then seen by all departments who will then progress with the complaint accordingly. We will action the complaint within 24 hours and aim to have a resolution within 48 hours.
- If it has not been possible to resolve complaints at stage one, the complaint will be referred to the Manager in charge of the department of which the complaint originally came from. There may be occasions when it is necessary to have the complaint investigated. This may take up to 7 working days. After which we look to have resolved the matter.
- If the complainant is still unhappy with the way the complaint has been dealt with they will be contacted by the Director for full investigation liaising with all parties involved and to resolve the matter amicably.
- If at any time a dispute cannot be resolved amicably then both parties will refer the matter to conciliation. As we are a proactive company, if at any time you wish to speak to the Director Enzo Favro on 07712184808, he will more than happily take your call. As you can imagine he is very busy however if you leave a message or send a text he will endeavour to call you straight back. All customer complaints are treated in strictest confidence, fairly and comply with the Data Protection Act. We value our customer’s complaints and aim to resolve complaints quickly and amicably.