4 Pancras Square by Eric Parry Architects
The Argent development at King’s Cross is one of the most significant recent developments in London. The building is located to the north of King’s Cross Station and is described as “one of the biggest and most impressive feats of regeneration in the capital’s history. We were extensively involved with providing our materials throughout the building including: External landscaping and flooring, entrance lobbies and cafeteria, lift lobbies all floors, washrooms walls and floor, staircases, back of house ramp (cobble stones)
The building is now the new London home of global entertainment giant Universal Music – providing 170,000 sq ft of office accommodation over ten floors, with retail at street level and basements below.
The building achieved the 2018 BREEAM Award for the best Commercial Project – Post-Construction. According to the judges, the building “provides an exemplary demonstration of the value of feedback loops in design and procurement.
- RIBA National Awards 4 Pancras Square – Winner
- RIBA London Awards 4 Pancras Square – Winner
- BCO London Region, Corporate Workspace Awards 4 Pancras Square – Shortlisted
- BREEAM Commercial Project, Post-Construction Awards 4 Pancras Square – Winner
- LABC London Awards – Large Commercial Building 4 Pancras Square – Winner
- World Architecture Festival Awards 4 Pancras Square – Shortlisted